Rex Marine Center by Land
Rex Marine is located in South Norwalk Connecticut.
Car or any vehicle under 11' in height
Smaller vehicles follow the directions below.
From 1-95 south:
- Exit 15 "Maritime Center - South Norwalk"
- Left off ramp at light; go 1/2 mile to fourth light; take left (North Main Street); go to third light; take left under railroad bridge onto Washington Street; go to next light; take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From 1-95 north:
- Exit 14
- Right at stop sign (Fairfield Avenue); go to fourth light (Fairfield Avenue turns becomes Washington Street) and take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From Route 7, Highway portion:
- Take "South Norwalk" (middle) exit - right off ramp
- Go to third light, take left (North Main); Go to third light, take left (Washington Street); Go to next light, take a right (Water Street); Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Trucks - 11' and over
Larger vehicles may follow the directions listed below.
I-95 Exit 16 (either direction)
- Northbound - right off ramp or Southbound - left off ramp
- Go 1/4 mile to Shell station, take a right (Fort Point Street); take a left at the second stop sign and go under railroad bridge (14' 3" clearance); straight through next stop sign; continue straight over draw bridge; left at first light which is Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Ann Street 12' 10" N. Water Street 11' 6"
Marshall Street 11' 2" Washington Street 11' O"