Directions to Rex Marine Center by Land
Rex Marine is located in South Norwalk Connecticut. 144 Water Street is state road 136.
Car or any vehicle under 11′ in height
Follow the directions below:
From 1-95 South Bound:
- Exit 15 “Maritime Center – South Norwalk”
- Left off ramp at light; go 1/2 mile to fifth light; take left (North Main Street); go to third light; take left under railroad bridge onto Washington Street; go to next light; take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From 1-95 North Bound:
- Exit 14
- Right at the light (Fairfield Avenue); go to fourth light (Fairfield Avenue turns becomes Washington Street) and take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From Route 7, Highway portion:
- Take “South Norwalk” (middle) exit – right off ramp
- Go to fourth light, take left (North Main); Go to third light, take left (Washington Street); Go to next light, take a right (Water Street); Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Trucks – 11′ and over
Larger vehicles may follow the directions listed below.
I-95 Exit 16 (either direction)
- Northbound – right off ramp or Southbound – left off ramp
- Go 1/4 mile to gas station, take a right (Fort Point Street); take a left at the second stop sign and go under railroad bridge (14′ 3″ clearance); straight through next light; continue straight over draw bridge; left at first light after the bridge, which is Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Ann Street 12′ 10″ N. Water Street 11′ 6″
Marshall Street 11′ 2″ Washington Street 11′ O”
Reed Street 14″