Rex Marine is located in South Norwalk Connecticut. 144 Water Street is state road 136.
Car or any vehicle under 11′ in height
Follow the directions below:
From 1-95 South Bound:
- Exit 15 “Maritime Center – South Norwalk”
- Left off ramp at light; go 1/2 mile to fifth light; take left (North Main Street); go to third light; take left under railroad bridge onto Washington Street; go to next light; take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From 1-95 North Bound:
- Exit 14
- Right at the light (Fairfield Avenue); go to fourth light (Fairfield Avenue turns becomes Washington Street) and take a right onto Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
From Route 7, Highway portion:
- Take “South Norwalk” (middle) exit – right off ramp
- Go to fourth light, take left (North Main); Go to third light, take left (Washington Street); Go to next light, take a right (Water Street); Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Trucks – 11′ and over
Larger vehicles may follow the directions listed below.
I-95 Exit 16 (either direction)
- Northbound – right off ramp or Southbound – left off ramp
- Go 1/4 mile to gas station, take a right (Fort Point Street); take a left at the second stop sign and go under railroad bridge (14′ 3″ clearance); straight through next light; continue straight over draw bridge; left at first light after the bridge, which is Water Street; Rex is 1/3 mile on left.
Ann Street 12′ 10″ N. Water Street 11′ 6″
Marshall Street 11′ 2″ Washington Street 11′ O”
Reed Street 14″